Claredon fund Scholarships is an easy route for highly intelligent students to Oxford University
The United Kingdom is a dream European base for several international students to study. Trust me, the Clarendon fund is emphatic in her numbers! That’s the first. Shall I continue? I had this Uk schooling dream and it was unclear until Claredon! Claredon funds Scholarship offers the opportunity to join one of the most active, highly international, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
What is it about the Claredon Fund Scholarships at the University of Oxford?
Yes, Clarendon Fund Scholarships is a major graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford. It offers around 140 new scholarships every year. Clarendon Fund scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at the graduate level at University of Oxford. Claredon Fund scholarships cover tuition and college fees as well as a generous grant for living expenses, remember numbers? This is what I’m talking about.
How about studying at Plymouth University?
What are the criteria?
- You must be an International student.
- Excellent academic record is essential: The majority of successful scholars usually have at least a first class honours degree or its equivalent.
- Future potential and aptitude: Consideration is often given to your future academic potential and aptitude of the proposed course of study. This may be assessed by reviewing your references and research proposals.
- Student motivation: It is assessed through evidence of the applicant’s commitment to the proposed course. As well as evaluation of the personal statement and the referees’ reports.
How to Apply?
- Being a highly competitive scholarship, if you apply for a full- or part-time master’s course at Oxford by the January deadline for your course, you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship.
- You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships. Also, nthere is no separate scholarship application form.
- All you need to do is visit the course page to select the course you are applying for
The deadline is on 24th January 2020; dependent on the course of study.Share