- 1 Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship is an opportunity to have a nice Asian orientation of teaching and become an internationally recognized teacher
- 2 Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships | What about it?
- 3 Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship | What are the criteria?
- 4 Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship | How to Apply?
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship is an opportunity to have a nice Asian orientation of teaching and become an internationally recognized teacher
Do you care to study in Japan? After the 2018 World cup, the Japanese fans were given the best set of fans for their cleanliness and orderliness! That is just to show the kind of Asian country Japan is to the world. Now, here is a massive chance for teachers in developing countries with Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships. But what is unique about this Scholarship in Japan?
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships | What about it?
The scholarship is an initiative by the Japanese Government to help inculcate their culture into developing Countries systems. Teachers are regarded as people who could reach the future because they teach several students who are leaders of tomorrow. Well, if you intend to study in Japan through this means, the Government of Japan provides this scholarship for Primary/Secondary school teachers who desire to take teacher training course and Japanese language training in Japan.
How about studying in southwest England? See Plymouth University
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship | What are the criteria?
- Nationality- Your country must hold diplomatic ties with Japan
- Academic career- you must be sound academically and recorded success in the teaching field
- Age – you must be born on or after April 2, 1984
- You must be keen on learning the Japanese language
- Health- Jaoan will not receive you if you have health issues
- You must acquire student visas before entering Japan.
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship | How to Apply?
- First of you write a letter to the Japanese embassy
- Then you send your eligibility proof. Like age, academic success, health
- Then you apply by filling the form on this website with a good personal statement.
- Your document should contain your passport and you are to fill a space that says you are to return to your country after the duration.
Please do not forget that the scholarship is an opportunity to graduates of universities and teachers training colleges who are no more than thirty-four (34) years of age who have worked as teachers at primary/secondary schools or teacher training college for at least five years as at April 2019.
The deadline is on February 14, 2020